Sunday, February 11, 2018

Karma

Remember a few weeks ago when I complained about having to carry my kids and all my junk 2 whole blocks to the church? The universe taught me a lesson this week.

I forgot all my church stuff this week.

Carrying stuff is hard, but not having it is worse :)

Luckily, Martha is in a phase of putting random things in bags and carrying them around with her. She had a bag with a Book of Mormon and a Children's songbook, plus a few baby toys. We made it through Sacrament meeting.

(Actually, most of Sacrament meeting was better with less stuff. I was thinking, "Maybe we should cut back on the entertainment for little kids." Then right at the end, Sam got bored and was making paper airplanes out of the programs and trying to fly them around the chapel. So maybe I can cut back, but I probably still need some things to do in case of boredom. Because bored kids are a little difficult.)


No comments:

Post a Comment